Do you want to go to the beach but feel shy to be seen in a bathing suit?
Do you desire to feel more confident in the bedroom?
Are you a caring mom who wants to keep up with your kids but can’t get out of bed?
How long are you going to put up with less than what you deserve in health and love?
How long are you going to put up with :
- lacking confidence?
- feeling unworthy?
- feeling like you’re incapable of doing hard things?
- self-doubt and eating yourself from within?
When are you going to stop the:
- Self-induced suffering
- Time wasting drama
- Wishful thinking
- Lies and fantasies you’ve been telling yourself since you were a little girl
- Past trauma that keeps you stuck
- Anxiety and panic attacks
- A victim mentality
How long are you going to tell yourself that you don’t deserve:
- A fun and fulfilling life?
- A healthy relationship and satisfying sex life?
- A calm and peaceful motherhood journey?
How much longer are you going to believe that you’re bad at sex?
How much more time are you going to waste believing that you’re less than that woman you follow on social media?
How many years have to pass before you’re allowed to feel confident, energized and sexy?
When do you get to feel joy?
When do you get to feel alive?
When is it your time?
I’ll tell you. It’s now.
Introducing – WHOLE FEMALE MASTERY for busy women.
Is this you?
- You’ve had a big life change like a new baby or a career change, and don’t even know who you are anymore
- You’ve had a lot of stress recently, maybe you’re working around the clock, just made a big move or just got your kids settled in school and you haven’t done anything for yourself.
- You don’t even know if you have the energy to take care of yourself, all you can handle is Netflix and scrolling
- You’re stuck in the pattern of taking care of everyone else and never find the time for you, and you’re starting to feel resentful, but also feel selfish taking time for yourself.
Then I have the answer for you.
My Whole Female Mastery is a 1:1 health and mindset transformational coaching experience for moms.
- Learn how to feel proud of yourself
- Feel good about your daughters looking up to you
- Become a woman your husband will be proud of
- Feel confident at the beach without hiding under baggy clothes
- Have enough energy to play with your kids
- Learn to make healthy choices at any store (even when you travel)
- Enjoy sex again (this might even save your marriage)
I’ll show you how you have all the energy, and you can feel like yourself again – FAST.
You can feel confident, energized and sexy while being a wife and mom!
No energy, no life.
Let’s get your life in order as I teach you how to harness your natural energy in a sustainable, reliable way (finally!).
While working together, here’s the transformation you’ll go through:
- Redefine your values
- Learn how to communicate clearly and effectively
- Understand your female body and how to take care of it
- Stop wasting energy on feeling anxious or burnout and instead get into flow
- Do a hormonal DUCTH test and get results by a licenced naturopathic doctor on my team
- Learn to plan your meals without spending hours in the kitchen
- Cook food kids love!
- Steps to good digestion and healthy bowel movements to optimize energy and vitality
- Get off of gluten, sugar, alcohol, dairy, or anything else YOU KNOW is bad for you with my support (you don’t have to do this alone).
- Prioritize yourself without mom guilt
- Learn effective and cutting edge communication skills and ask to help you get your needs met
- Learn to speak your truth confidently without feeling shame for it
- Love yourself in the mirror and stop dreaming of slicing off your arms, thighs and belly once and for all.
- Embrace your feminine superpower and start living like a goddess
- Get the strategies you need to stop feeling like everything that goes wrong is your fault
- Shift from “I can’t” to “how can I?”
- Get the skills you need to raise strong and confident daughters
That woman you “were,” she’s still in there. It’s time to let her out.
Who Am I?
I’m Dorit Palvanov and I put confidence & energy back into your female body so you can live passionately every day.
I’m a nutritionist, feminine energy expert, the founder and host of the weekly podcast for women – Confident, Energized and Sexy Mama show and the creator of the revolutionary health and mindset program for women ‘Energized’.
I’m also a wife and mama of three girls.
I work with perimenopausal moms who are done having kids and want to feel confident, energized and have great sex.
Moms who feel life’s been ‘squeezed’ out of them through household chores, raising kids, obligations, logistics, work, and lack of connection with their life partners.
About five years ago I was – tired, stressed, anxious, overwhelmed, emotionally unstable and lacking patience.
Motherhood has changed my life.
It’s like I have two lives.
A pre-kids life, and, now a post-kids life.
My pre-kids life was wonderful (or so I thought).
My nervous system was stable.
I was in great shape.
I felt sexy, lit up and confident.
It was the ultimate freedom.
Well, let’s start with the fact that I love my kids (I have to say this so you don’t judge me), but I was not prepared for The Hit.
The hit to my mental, emotional, physical and spiritual health.
I felt stuck.
Everything felt HARD.
I was seduced to believe that this is how the life of a mom should look and feel like and for many years I sucked it up and kept going until it hit me.
What if my life felt hard simply because I didn’t know how to make it easy?
My life was unsustainable.
There were too many moving parts:
- Kids, their schools, schedules and activities
What does an unsustainable life look and feel like?
- I felt rushed and late all the time.
- I had zero time for myself
- I felt apathetic, even about things I used to love
- Didn’t want to spend time with kids (avoided them, wanted them to go to school and then to go to bed asap)
- I yelled (a lot!)
- I was drowning in logistics – laundry, cooking, cleaning, keeping everyone and everything in order was overwhelming.
- Didn’t have any energy for my marriage
- Declining health (hormonal imbalances, hair loss, adult acne, weight gain, starvation/deprivation, body image issues, eating my feelings)
In short, an unsustainable life as a mom feels H-A-R-D, and most women struggle in silence.
I was in a desperate search for a better and easier way to live.
I craved more simplicity.
More flow in my life.
I just knew there was a better, easier way for women to live, love, work, and play.
I knew it was possible and I was committed to figuring it out.
I started studying:
The Yoga of Motherhood
Female Sensuality & Sexuality
Hormones, Menstruality, Cycle Syncing
I’ve hired life coaches, business mentors, healers, naturopathic doctors, yoga therapists, embodiment and femininity coaches and more.
I’ve attended live seminars, workshops and travelled across the country to see them live – Dr. Shefali Tsabary, Tony Robbins, Heather Chauvin, Caroline Dupont, Tracey Soghrati, Sarah Walton, Rachel Hollis, and others.
Today my life is very different.
I no longer feel like I’m in survival mode.
I have spaciousness and flow.
I feel supported and receptive.
I feel alive and ‘juicy’ again.
I don’t use my kids as an excuse anymore.
This work saved my marriage!
“My husband doesn’t call me a ‘grandma/nun’ anymore. I feel sexy and he can’t get his hands off me. This work has saved my marriage!
Are you ready for your positive change?
Been dreaming of your fresh start?
Have you been aching to do something just for you?
Do you want that confidence back?
Then the ‘WHOLE FEMALE Mastery’ is the right fit for you!
This program is for you if:
- While driving you think of steering the wheel aside and get into a minor car accident so that you can get a break from your life.
- You have painful periods
- You have adult acne
- You have debilitating headaches
- You have back pain that immobilizes you for a couple of days!
- You’re gaining weight like crazy and but you don’t know how to slim down
- Exercising vigorously and still not being able to lose weight
- You’ve had Hashimoto’s disease
- Adrenal fatigue
- You have a tendency to ‘eat your feelings’
- You turn down sex night after night (and your husband is pissed)
- You feel like you’re a bad mom
- Feeling like your marriage is falling apart and it’s your fault
- Feeling bad about your body
- Feeling like you should have been further along by now
- Life is ‘too hard’ or ‘too much’ to handle
- You feel like you don’t have willpower and you can’t stick to things
This program isn’t for you if:
- You like complaining. Taking action is for the birds.
- You like lying to yourself. Self-improvement isn’t real anyway.
- You don’t need any guidance, you’re totally fine.
- You hate groups of supportive, caring women.
You absolutely can turn your life around in six months!
I’ve done it.
My clients have done it.
You can do it too.
What my clients say:
“I finally fit into that little black dress I’ve been holding on to since having kids”
“Sex used to be so awkward for me. I used to avoid it because I felt bloated and gassy every night and was afraid I will fart during sex. Now that rarely happens because I have a healthier relationship with my body”
“I truly love myself for the first time in forever”
“I deserve to feel good. I deserve to feel pleasure. I deserve to enjoy sex!”
“I can finally keep up with my kids”
“Not everything is my fault. The freedom in that is priceless!”
“I am still shocked that health has such an effect on my finances as well. The moment I said ‘YES’ to myself I started making more money too! I feel confident as a woman and also as a business owner.”
“I now have the tools to raise confident and strong daughters”
“I enjoy my kids’ childhood”
“I found myself again”
“I used to have a huge lump in my throat but never realized that it happened due to me not speaking my truth and hiding. Now that I say what’s on my mind with confidence and assertiveness the lump is gone!!”
“I have the energy to show up to my life”
What’s included in this program?
Before we get into that, I want you to know that this program is not a product you buy and throw away after you’re done.
This is a transformation.
My job is to help you love yourself again so that you can love life again.
This work is customized, intimate and personal.
One thing I can promise – in six months you’ll be a completely different woman.
- Six months of bi-weekly 60-minute coaching calls where I help you overcome roadblocks and move forward with your goals – $5400 Value
- Female Daily Tracking accountability – I will personally check your female markers and help you put two and two together to see the full picture of what is going on in your body – $1500 Value
- Access to me via email and Voxer (for further questions) throughout the entire program (with limited access during weekends and holidays). $997 Value
- Cycle Syncing Recipes (All recipes are family-friendly, most are 10 ingredients or less, take less than 30 minutes to make, and easy!). I’ve designed this course for busy moms, so feeding yourself will never feel like a chore ever again! $997 Value
- The Yoga of Motherhood Course $499 Value
- From Processed to Whole Foods Online program Valued at $599
In total, this program is worth $9,992!
But you are getting a fully customizable, 1:1 attention where I hold your hand and guide you to achieve your health goals for only $5400USD.
WAITING DOESN’T CAUSE RESULTS. ACTION DOES.
What is the cost of inaction for you?
- Expensive diet plans?
- Gym memberships you don’t use?
- Buying healthy food you will end up throwing away?
- Medical bills?
- Wasting your best years at the doctor’s office?
- Poor connection with your kids?
Can you put a price tag on any of these?
Of course not. They’re priceless. They’re worth everything.
Listen, if you do nothing right now, you’ll be “fine”.
But how long are you willing to be “fine” with the list above hanging in the balance?
Living a life of regret is a special form of torture.
Here are the top five regrets of the dying, as witnessed by Bronnie Ware, author of The Top Five Regrets of the Dying:
- I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
- I wish I hadn’t worked so hard.
- I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.
- I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
- I wish that I had let myself be happier.