Today on the show I am chatting with Amanda Walker who is a health lifestyle coach and she empowers women to feel amazing naked. She is the creator of the Feel Amazing Naked Program and the Feel Amazing Naked Podcast and the blogger and mastermind behind, awalkmyway.com. Amanda’s mission is to help women create the life they want to live in body, mind, and soul.
- Amanda’s story and how she emerged/healed from body image issues and fight with food
- At which point does being fit, athletic or “exercising it out” become harmful as opposed to coming from a place of self-care.
- Why so many people don’t feel good in their bodies
- Why is it crucial to develop confidence and feeling connected to oneself?
- What makes you feel amazing naked?
- As well as Amanda’s deepest, most vulnerable feelings, struggles, and beliefs about how to feel embodied and successful as a woman, wife, and mothers.
You’re in for a treat! I can’t wait for you to hear Amanda and her perception of what it took her to feel good about herself and embody self-love and self-acceptance.