“There is no reason why we can’t incorporate fun and adventure into our mom life”
Today on the how I am chatting with Jodi Fried who is a wife, mom, and mentor who empowers moms to build travel & adventure into their family lives, enabling enriching experiences for themselves and their families, enhancing balance in their own lives, and most of all, bringing moms toward the fulfillment they dream of. Her four kids keep her on her toes and in constant growth mode. At her core, Jodi is all about love, adventure, and of course, being a mom!
Here’s what we covered on the show today:
- Why it’s important for moms to pursue their passions and continue to have fun even while mothering?
- The best part about adventuring with kids and family
- How to overcome all the hardships and obstacles of traveling and adventuring with kids without having a terrible time?
- Practical tips for a mom who wants to adventure again
- Travel costs and a few tips on traveling on a budget
Facebook Group: facebook.com/groups/
Register to the 5-Day Reclaim Adventure in Your Mom Life Challenge: loveadventuremom.com/optin
Jodi’s website: firstname.lastname@example.org