- the feeling or belief that one can rely on someone or something; firm trust.
- a feeling of self-assurance arising from one’s appreciation of one’s own abilities or qualities.
- give vitality and enthusiasm to.
- similar words – enliven, liven up, reignite, animate, vitalize, invigorate, activate.
- sexually attractive or exciting.
- exciting; appealing.
- sexually aroused.
- Similar words – exciting, stimulating, interesting, appealing, intriguing, seductive, desirable, alluring, inviting, passionate.