Today on the show you’ll hear my conversation with a fellow mama and coach, Erin Miller.
About Erin Joyce Miller
Erin is an author, small business owner, personal development mentor and host of her podcast Same Boat Huddle. She’s married to her best friend, mama to two kids, and a dog owner. She’s a lover of all music, lake life, taking pictures and everything high vibe.
After earning her master’s degree in Counseling Psychology and pursuing her career in school counselling, she made the bold decision to leave her position to be a full-time mom and start her own photography business.
After personally experiencing and healing from severe anxiety in motherhood, Erin has shifted her small business to offer mentoring for mothers who suffer from anxiety and overwhelm giving them the tools they need to heal their anxiety one layer at a time through physical health, energetic awareness and scheduling hacks.
Her latest book, Motherhood Stripped, is a deep dive into understanding anxiety in motherhood followed by a comprehensive outline of tangible tools for mothers to use in managing their own anxiety.
Highlights from today’s interview
1. Erin’s story and what her to writing this book?
2. The title “Motherhood Stripped” and what she meant by that.
3. Why this is an important conversation for women and mothers right now?
4. What signs did you ignored from your body that led to you having anxiety and panic attacks?
5. How she got burnt out by engaging the wounded masculine and how that led her to push and earn the busy badge.
6. What will happen if women don’t take their lives back in a beautiful feminine way?
Show Notes/free gift:
Connect with Erin:
@erinjoyceco on Instagram