152. Mom, You Can Do Hard Things (an interview with Chantel Anderson)
It seems like the world has flipped upside down. We’ve been quarantined for three weeks and I see how having everyone at home all the time in each other’s faces can bring up a lot of challenges to a family. This is not how I want to go through this. I know my kids and us will remember this time for the rest of our lives, so let’s do this the way God wants us to.
Today on the show you’ll hear me chat with Chantel Anderson.
Chantel Anderson is a Love Expert, Spiritual Health & Love Coach and Speaker, Wife of 10 years and mother of five. Her superpower is effective communication -She can take the complication out of any learning process, make it simple to understand so that you get clarity and direction you need the first time around!
Chantel Anderson’s coaching programs are loved-based teachings, love being the irreplaceable food for the spirit. With these teachings Chantel Anderson has helped mompreneurs heal, clear away the fluff that gets in the way, find balance, unbreakable confidence and discover who they really and what they offer to the world.
The journey of a mompreneur is a spiritual journey. Give yourself a head start by learning how to heal, nourish and strength your spirit so it can get you to desire goals of money, success and happiness more abundantly.
Whether your thinking about a new adventure already on one, Chantel Anderson helps you to manage and stay in control of all the emotional, mental and spiritual bumps along the way!
Highlights from today’s episode
1. Chantel’s story
2. What is a broken spirit? How does it show up in our lives?
3. Why moms are more prone to having a broken spirit?
4. How to heal a broken spirit?
5. How love is the antidote for a broken spirit and how to tap into love more than judgment or self-loathing.
6. Chantel’s definition of love
7. The difference between spirituality and religious beliefs and why it’s important for women to embrace spirituality in all they do?
I’ve decided to share this episode today as I think now more than ever is the right time to connect with our spirits so we can strong during these uncertain times for ourselves and our families.
We can do this!
Action task: which concept from today’s episode really resonated with you? Share it with us in the comments below.
Motherhood Revamped – YouTube Channel coming up
How can people find your online: