148. How a Working Mama is RVing Around The US with Four Kids? An Interview with Meg Brunson
Yes, you’ve read it right.
Today on the show we’re going to slightly steer from the typical conversations we’re having on this podcast and get a sneak peek into the life of a breadwinner / working mom and how she’s traveling around the US with her family for over six months.
Meg Brunson is a mommy blogger turned Facebook employee who left the 9-5 for a life of freedom and flexibility. She’s currently RVing across the US with her family, while empowering other families to live their dreams, by pursuing their passions together. Her clients are building influence online – leveraging the power of Facebook and Instagram marketing to enjoy predictable leads, traffic, and positive ROI – all while spending more time making happy memories together, as FamilyPreneurs.
Meg is a professional speaker, children’s book author, host of the FamilyPreneur podcast and CEO of EIEIO Marketing.
Highlights from today’s episode
- Meg’s story and her belief in family and entrepreneurship
- In six months they visited 30 states, driven 20K miles, and had so many amazing experiences.
- Want to travel more? You might have to redefine travel and what it means to you
- Homeschooling while RVing
- Reintegrating kids back into the schooling system after homeschooling
- How they handle weather fluctuations while RVing?
- Cleaning poop, showering, tire popping in the RV. It’s not always rainbows and kitty cats.
- Working and staying productive while RVing.
- How to afford all of this travel?
- Food options and eating healthy while travelling
- A juicy question – how do they have sex in the RV?
- As well as what makes Meg feel confident, energized and sexy.
This is a fun but also informative episode especially if you have a desire to travel more but hold yourself back due to fear of the unknown (money, kids, work, etc). I make sure all of my interviews are fun and engaging, but this one will definitely sound like eavesdropping on a conversation between two mamas.
@familyroadventures on IG
Meg’s podcast: FamilyPreneur
FB group: FamilyPreneurs