Alexandra & Sjanie are the co-founders of Red School, and co-authors of the iconic and hugely celebrated book from Hay House, Wild Power: discover the magic of the menstrual cycle and awaken the feminine path to power.
They are pioneering the new emerging field of menstruality, creating a new lexicon and approach to women’s health and wellbeing; creativity and leadership; and spiritual life based on the power of our menstruality consciousness.
They bring over 45 years of experience. And today they teach worldwide on the psycho-spiritual process of maturation that unfolds from menarche to menopause and beyond. They’re committed to training the menstruality leaders of the future.
Highlights from today’s episode
- The story behind Wild Power work and Menstrual Cycle Awareness
- Their definition of wild power.
- Feminine feminism – Is it possible to do it all? How can women thrive in their relationships, motherhood, health, career.
- How can we create a win-win environment that works both for women and the workplace.
- What do we, women, lose when we don’t practice menstrual cycle awareness.
- How does MCA support our ability to cultivate energy
- Motherhood and benefits for our children to be away from us for a little while we menstruate.
- Why do we, women, feel the need to be held and feel safe and why do we need a man by our side.
- The fun part of the interview was hearing them share what makes them feel confident, energized and sexy as women.
This is an incredibly important episode to listen to if you’re a woman looking for your self-authority and sense of power.
Enjoy listening and do let me know what you think!