Dorit Palvanov is a registered holistic nutritionist and thought leader in the female-centric approach to healing.
Her mission is empowering women to recover from burnout so they can live, love, parent and work with confidence, energy and passion. Dorit’s clients often say that working with her feels like getting the key to their power as women.
Dorit is the founder and voice behind the popular podcast for women Confident, Energized and Sexy Mama where she explores the life-long relationship women have with burnout and the stumbling blocks that hold women back from confidence, energy and passion in how they live, love, parent and work.
With reverence, wisdom and wit, Dorit inspires a global community of women to embrace their feminine essence and evolve how they live, love, work, play, and parent.
When Dorit isn’t being a typical mom by shlepping her kids to and from, you’ll find her curled up on the couch with her husband talking long hours about life or singing to her husband’s guitar.
Website | WWW.DORITPALVANOV.COM
Personal Development / Women’s Health / Business/Career
- Periods of productivity: How understanding and managing the energetics of your menstrual cycle will help to increase your profits while decreasing how much you work.
- Addressing a burnout epidemic: Why are women wired for burnout and how to heal from it?
- You’re a successful business owner – so why do you feel like you’re failing in motherhood and wifehood?
- The Feminine Current: What are the six female markers and how to use them to reclaim your femininity and feel good in your female body?
- How to stop being an obedient, bitter, dutiful wife and become a confident, energized and sexy woman who loves herself while thriving in a marriage.
- The role of the woman in the marriage: The man is the head and the woman is the neck. How to be ‘the neck’ in a way that feeds the woman as well as the man.
- Cultivating a connected and strong marriage: How to turn your man into a king and yourself into a queen?
- How to increase your libido, feel more desired by your husband and enjoy more sex?
- Raising your children is really raising yourself
- How to raise confident, energized and passionate daughters?
- How to talk to your daughters about womanhood?
- How to prepare your daughter for her period?
- How to nurture a strong life-long relationship with your daughter?
- The role of the mother in helping sisters become best friends for life?
APPROVED PHOTOS FOR PUBLICITY USE
You are welcome to use these photos. Please send us a link at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know where they’re being featured. To save these photos to your phone, press and hold each image. On a desktop? Right-click to save.