Dorit Palvanov is a registered holistic nutritionist, cycle-syncing expert and femininity mentor.
Through her work and podcast, Confident, Energized and Sexy Mama she empowers women to embrace their menstrual cycles as a framework to create flow in their lives and homes, align energetically and ditch the millennia-old story that women are destined to struggle, burnout and sacrifice their health, relationships and/or careers if they want to ‘have it all’.
When Dorit isn’t being a typical mom by schlepping her kids to and from, you’ll find her curled up on the couch with her husband talking long hours about life or singing to his guitar.
Website | WWW.DORITPALVANOV.COM
How To Use Your Cycle To Avoid Burnout (No Really!) – The Game On Girlfriend Podcast
Empowering Through Burnout – Black Girls Empower
Your Menstrual Cycle Matters! What your flow and your foods do to your energy and burnout – Real Happy Mom Podcast
the Female-Centric Approach on Healthy Habits – Word of Mom Radio
Feminine Power – Use your cycle to to lead a life with energy & passion – Just As We Are Podcast
The Full Breakdown of Your Menstrual Cycle with Dorit Palvanov – The Fit Girl Talk Radio
How to Use Your Cycle to Practice Self Care – Solo Moms! Talk
Personal Development / Women’s Health / Business/Career
- Periods of productivity: How understanding and managing the energetics of your menstrual cycle will help to increase your profits while decreasing how much you work.
- Addressing a burnout epidemic: Why are women wired for burnout and how to heal from it?
- You’re a successful business owner – so why do you feel like you’re failing in motherhood and wifehood?
- The Feminine Current: What are the six female markers and how to use them to reclaim your femininity and feel good in your female body?
- How to stop being an obedient, bitter, dutiful wife and become a confident, energized and sexy woman who loves herself while thriving in a marriage.
- The role of the woman in the marriage: The man is the head and the woman is the neck. How to be ‘the neck’ in a way that feeds the woman as well as the man.
- Cultivating a connected and strong marriage: How to turn your man into a king and yourself into a queen?
- How to increase your libido, feel more desired by your husband and enjoy more sex?
- Raising your children is really raising yourself
- How to raise confident, energized and passionate daughters?
- How to talk to your daughters about womanhood?
- How to prepare your daughter for her period?
- How to nurture a strong life-long relationship with your daughter?
- The role of the mother in helping sisters become best friends for life?
APPROVED PHOTOS FOR PUBLICITY USE
You are welcome to use these photos. Please send us a link at email@example.com to let us know where they’re being featured. To save these photos to your phone, press and hold each image. On a desktop? Right-click to save.